Saturday, September 27, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Thank you

Weed's birthday is tomorrow. 18 freaking years she's been creating hell on earth and I hope she'll be around for another 18.

Johnny, Thank you for what you wrote. You may not read this, ever. But I want you to know that you did mean a lot to me for the time that we were together. You helped me through a lot. Like my dog passing. You may not have realized it but that was hard for me and you helped. Thank you. Thanks for helping me get out of my shell. I may not be as extroverted as you but now at least I don't care what people think about me when I go places. You've given me a backbone. I know that we may never be close again but please know that I do still care about you. I may not be in love with you, but I do love you. You were one of my best friends for that time. One day I hope that I will be able to talk to you like we used to.

You were always forgiven.

1 comment:

Johnny Rumble said...

Read. Gimme a few days to process. Will get back to you.

Johnny Rumble