Friday, September 12, 2008

Miss Ataxia: The boy might have found a place

Haven't posted in awhile. And I know that no one really reads this but oh, well.

The boy found a new place to stay, luckily we know the guy that he's going to be staying with. AND he since he knows that the boy and I are close he said that I could move in too. If I wanted too. He just doesn't know what we are. He asked the boy just what we are "I don't care, just what are you?" He didn't say anything. Apparently the room is pretty nice, which means that all the stuff that he has in storage he's going to pull out and bring over to the house.

The guy's name is Mark. Mark had stated that I can stay the night whenever I want and that I don't have to ask to come over either. Downfall? The boy has to help with half the yard. Yard size? 10 acres. 10 freaking acres!!!! Apparently the house is pretty old, I don't know what it looks like. I don't know what the yard looks like. I don't know exactly where the house is. Luckily he really doesn't have to be out of the house till November 1st.

Sarah is leaving next month. Her last day at work is the 11th, her birthday is the 12th, and than she leaves the 13th.

No comments: