Thursday, September 18, 2008

Miss Ataxia: SUNDAY!!!

The boy is hoping to move by the first of October. Not to that guy Mark's house but to a different lady's house. She's cheaper, he gets a better room, and it's closer to work than the other house.

He's was thinking about going to Mark's house. Problem? It was going to be $500 a month, than at the beginning of the new year he was going to raise it to 6. The house is in disrepair and it's very far from where he works. To the point that he would have to get up at five in the morning in order to make it to work on time. Now this new house, from what I'm told I haven't seen it yet, is very nice. It's over where he's staying now, $300 a month cash at the beginning of the month. Big room plenty of shelve space, fully furnished with a huge desk. Smoking is allowed only outside. He doesn't have a problem with that. The one thing that I am concerned about is that he has no house privileges. He'll have to buy a mini fridge and since it's a "family home" there is no way that we can have any. But he'll be able to save money so that he can go down to NC. I'm still trying to figure out a way so that I can convince my mum to let me go with him.


So on Sunday I will be at Busch Gardens. Sarah's brother has managed to get us free tickets. The Boy, Justin (this boy that she knows and likes), her and I are going to be spending the entire day there just for Hallowscream. It's this special thing for Halloween. The only time where you can dress up like something, scare people and get free candy. I'm excited. I haven't really hung out with sarah and the boy at the same time. Only once and that was the day that I hung out with him for the first time. I needed her there because I thought I was going to ruin the whole thing.

But yeah. Target has Domo everywhere. I have him on the back of my car. I'll have to take a picture and show.

No comments: