Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miss Ataxia: He wants to marry me

Still not fired, got new plates for the van, and was pretty much proposed to.

Thats right he says he wants to be more than serious. He wants to marry me and that he's loved me for awhile now and didn't know how I would feel about it. So he asked me how I would feel if we took it a step further and got married. Just the idea of it makes me smile. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. It's just my mother and the technicalities of everything that worry me at the moment. I know that he's having a little financial trouble, thats why he's thinking about going down to NC and staying with Rory, who's practically family. He wants to know if I would go with him. He said that I wouldn't have to worry about insurance or anything that he would take care of it and that I didn't need a car because I could simply take him to work and pick him back up again. What really surprises me about the whole thing is that he kissed me. And he really hasn't been able to stop.

He's had a problem with kissing from an ex and so he was against it. But yesterday I took him and I to go and see Tropic Thunder and out of no where in his truck he leans over and kisses me. Of course I'm going to kiss back. Can't help it, I really like kissing him too.

He wants to talk to my parents about the whole thing. To ask for their blessing. I know that he needs to talk to my da alone first that way da can talk to my mum about it than we can all get together and discuss it.

I'm scared that she'll be against it. She was against me going down there last time he thought he was going to. And I mean dead set against it. Her view on it was if I don't have a degree in something than I can't move out of the house. Unfortunately at the moment I need out of the house. Not want, but need. I can't stay here with all the crap thats going on. I can't. It's stressing me out to the point that I just want to pack not tell them where I am going and just leave. But I can't. I can't just leave weed and the others. They're blood, there for we're connected.


Oh and I've lost weight. I don't know how. I haven't really worked out. I guess it's because I simply can't eat much food anymore. Like today I've eaten a whole two times.

No comments: