Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss Ataxia: A New Life

As you can tell I've broken it off with johnny and I couldn't be happier. I'm sorry to say that he didn't feel the same way. But I know that he will come to terms with it and realize that he can be better off. On the other hand I have fallen completely fast for another boy. Jesse. He makes me laugh and doesn't get annoyed by me and my taste in music. He doesn't think I'm stupid for not caring for certain things and the things I do care about he finds amusing.

I'm happier. I wish he could be. I know that I said I would love him forever and I will. Just not in the way he wants.

Who ever is watching out for me please make him happy, make him realize that I did it for me so I could be happy. I couldn't live my life waiting for him to realize what he wanted to get out of his. Atleast I know. Atleast I'm tring. Make him strive for something and someone better.

I won't fall to his level. I won't say things that are rude and uncalled for. I won't. I'm bigger than that. I'm sorry I hurt you. But I don't care.

No comments: