Saturday, April 19, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Doodles and Coffee

The day before yesterday, thursday, much boring fun was had. It started out with me going to work to check up on someone. Sarah. She decided that we needed to go out after she got off and do something, so we did. Stupidity insued. You know those japanese soda's? The glass bottles? The ones were you have to push that damned glass marble in before you can drink any? Turns out the japanese have some serious thumb muscle going on.

Than I had to figure out if Jesse and I were going to go out. He's been having a bad week and couldn't stay at the house because his Aunt was having her pastor/preacher/father/person over for dinner. And jesse being himself would not have let him live. So we went to the Waffle House. Sat there for a couple hours, talking, doodling, drinking coffee, and him smoking. It's only than when you really aren't talking about anything important or even coherent that you realize just how amazing someone is. I feel like he knows me. It's wierd. I feel like I finally have this connection with someone that I haven't had in a very long time. Or with anyone that I've ever seen romantically. I fell so hard for this boy and scaryingly I know that he fell for me just the same. He goes to the recruiter on Monday, I'm going to go with him. Not because I'm scared. Because I'm proud of him.

No comments: