Friday, October 10, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Yay for the folly

I put a bid on a phone. LG EnV on ebay. I'm giddy with excitment. I need this new phone. It's said when you're texting and your phone skips four spaces ahead.

YAY! It's about time you put some work into Johnny's Folly. Been putting it off it's about time that you got started on it again. And about the critiques, it's good to know what other people think. Even if you don't agree with them. Let me know how it goes.

I've decided that I'm going to look for a new job. Thinking borders or gamestop. Someplace where I could handle the people that came in. And gave me decent hours.

1 comment:

Johnny Rumble said...

Sad news about JsF. I'm not going to complete it this time around. I got another idea that I want to get down before I think about it too much and it turns to crap. This is a brand new one. Not recycled. I'm shooting for 10 pages, but I'd be happy with 5. JsF will have to wait till November at the earliest.

I'm still looking for 2nd job after a damn month. Driving me bat shit crazy that few are hiring...