Saturday, October 4, 2008

Miss Ataxia: The Puffball Enigma

She can't breath through one side of her nose. I think that would signify that it's important to fix.

Nice, one would think that was a Freudian slip.

So today we found something in the back yard. More like my dad found something and than made me do research on it to see what the hell it really is. What did we find? Puffball mushrooms. They were the size of freaking grapefruits half buried in the dirt. Not poisonous, in fact if you eat the bad ones all you get is gastrointestinal discomfort. They can range in sizes from 1" to 12". They have even been confused as sheep! They get that big. So you know what we're going to do? Leave them and see how big they can get. We're such an odd family.

1 comment:

Johnny Rumble said...

I'm no doctor, so I can't make that call.

Some times I try.

Sheep. Shrooms. Sheep. I can't decide which is better.