Friday, October 3, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Annoyed

The way you treated me, past tense. And for the girl.... something tells me that she's noticed you. And isn't ready to make a move yet. But if you do meet a girl, you can't stop writing. I won't let you.




So tell me how does a Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor refuse to fix a broken nose? It's still bothering me. She went in the other week and told her that he couldn't fix it because "It's not broken". Bullshit look at the poor girl! It's not straight! "Sorry it's not bruised." Um, you don't know my sister. I have beat the pulp out of her to the point that her body is inclined to heal fast. Especially from bruises. So please, someone tell me why a doctor who specializes in noses refuses to fix one. You know what he told her? "If you were a marine you could fix it." Jerk obviously it's broken if you said that shit so just fix the damn thing.


Doctors are morons.

2 comments:

Johnny Rumble said...

Good to know I have at least one fan-boy...girl. I meant girl.

The doc might feel that he might cause more damage than good by fixing and straightening her nose. I broken nose isn't really a problem. Besides, she'll have a cool story for later in life about how she "beat the hell out of a nazi biker that tried to grope" her.

BNSH said...

lol Freudian slip

She needs it straightened. She can't breath out that nostril.