Saturday, August 16, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Riight

Well, I'm about to leave for work after another crazy night. Pulled a suck ass shift at work and was told that I wasn't going to get my lunch and needed to leave before 9:58. Came home thought I was going to get enough sleep and realized that wasn't going to be the case. Some words were exchanged with the boy and he ended up realizing that nothing he could do would drive me away. Thats what happens when you start falling for someone. He ended up calling me and I quote " a good hearted woman". Yeah, ok. Pretty funny that he said that since a guy at work said that I was mean and cold-hearted.

I just looked at him and told him that he was going to take care of his own shit. Taking care of the crap that he brings up to Guest Service is not my job. Sorry.

But all and all yeah, tired, body is sore, my hair looks like crap, had to put on make-up because I look pale and dead, and I'm hornier than a dog in heat. Life sucks.

Oh.....and I have to drop about $90 bucks today on crap.

No comments: