Monday, August 18, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Oh geez

Weed looks like crap today. So naturally mum and I are worried. She always has to be the one that gets sick. If its not an ear infection than it's something else. Apparently her stomach is cramping, she's pale, and I know she has a fever. Hopefully it's not anything serious.

And my throat hurts, not really my throat but around my left tonsil. Which scares me. IF it does turn out that it's my actual tonsil than I'm going to fight to have them removed. Too many bouts of tonsilitis in too short of an amount of time.

The boy is going to do my astrological chart. I'm excited. Oh and I found a really cool Wiccan store. Not really found I knew it was there. But I'm actually looking at it and I"m exicited. I've actually begun writing a list of the things that I would like to get.

I need to start painting again. A half finished piece just doesn't look good sitting out in the garage.

No comments: