Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well as of a few days ago we are going to be just friends until he has everything sorted out. If you don't know what's going on let me give you a recap. His ex-fiance is driving crazy and it literally made him sick. So now that that is semi taken care of he's got to deal with his commitment issues. And he's working through them now. Than he can date me. But here's the big news!!! He has decided that he wants to be a man of the cloth, non-denominational. I'm really proud of him. He's actually going to start going to church again. I met his pastor and he's actually a really nice guy. So nice that I might even consider going to to church with him on a regular basis. I say a regular basis because I'm going on Sunday, I just don't know how often I'll go afterwards.

No comments: