Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Miss Ataxia: Long night at the ER

Well I went over to his house yesterday before work. He wasn't feeling all that great. So we just chilled and I blended my first oils! But than it turned bad. He ended up going to the ER, we didn't get out of there till a little after 2:30. Which sucked cause we were both tired to the point that I would have slept in the car. If only my phone hadn't died while we were there otherwise I would have. He's doing better. Dehydrated to the point he really should just have a drip all day, but atleast he looks better. Not to mention he's in a better mood. He needs rest. Lots of it.

We met a girl at Heritage that I feel like we were supposed to meet. She helped him with a few things and me as well. She came from my coast even though she's from this hell hole. It was important for us to meet her.

Anyways, I'm going to go and lay down. Even though I know no one reads this.

No comments: