Sunday, June 29, 2008

Plans

Ugh. I've recently become aware that anyone without a uterus is a lucky bastard. Anyways.

Jess and I are still friends taking a break while he tries to work through all this stuff. Tim has messaged me, yes it's shocking. Well his friend Tommy is a looker so obviously it's good. Tim needs a new job, the same goes for everyone else that works in our hell hole. Sarah and I are looking so that we can get out of the places we're living in at the moment. We're both going crazy. Without new jobs it'll never happen.

So she's going to go to school next semester and I am as well. I don't know what classes she's going to take but I'm hoping to get the cosmotology stuff done and taken care of. With that out of the way I can get a job using that and still work towards my library science degree. But who knows if I'll get that done before I go to bartending school. I have a wierd plan I know. But it's a plan nonetheless. Well I'm out. Keep sane.

No comments: