Saturday, May 17, 2008

MIss Ataxia: Goin' Girly

Well update. Jess-jess as he is now referred to by my friends is showing me the path through Wicca/paganism. I'm excited by it. I've been interested in it since I was kid, read books, and seriously tried to practice. But it's hard to do when you're alone and you don't have someone showing you the way. Now I do. 

I've got so many things I have to get done for the lessons. I'm crashing out at his place again, there isn't going to be anyone else to there. Me and him. And in a few minutes hopefully, I'm going to take Weed to go and get her nails done for prom. I'm excited. Figured it was something that me and her can go and do, especially since she's never had them done before. 

Anyways, Life sucks on the east coast. Wish my westie friends were here. But I'm glad that they aren't, too much to suck in. I'm out. Stay sane.

No comments: